Monday, February 18, 2013

DIY

We had a death in the family, and family in from out of state so I haven’t written in awhile. I thought I’d share some of the diy projects we’ve done over the last few years.


DSCN1846
Driftwood mirror I wrote about this not long ago (this is an old pic, taken right after we hung it...smudgy mirror!).

 
We made this headboard...it was pretty simple. Jimmy had to cut out the shape for me and I pretty much did the rest. I also made the pillows. I used a stencil and a fabric marker for the words. (Sorry for the blurry pic!)
 
Another bad picture, but I made this slipcover for our club chair. It turned out pretty good but it was really tough! There are a lot of mistakes that you can't see.
 
 
DSCN1438
This window seat cushion was one of the first things I had sewed other than a standard pillow. That piping was tricky!
 
 
 
XOXO, Candice
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment