Thursday, February 7, 2013

Jimmy

Let me tell you a little bit about Jimmy. We are really different, and I mean really! Our personalities are really different, he's Mr. Practical (like I mentioned before), and me, not so much! I like things pretty and perfect and smelling good. He likes function. He's really serious about money and bills and all that boring stuff. Don't get me wrong, all my bills are paid...they're just all automatically withdrawn each month so I don't have to think about it. Ha! I don't have time for that stuff! He also dresses way different than me...again, Mr. Practical. Although, he does get some dapper duds from me on occasion. He's not an Internet person. He could care less about that cyber world out there. I do everything online. Also, our ages are pretty different...he's twenty-two years older than me (although he doesn't really look it, he looks some older but not that much). Not that it matters but I think I can attribute some of our differences to him just having lived more life than me.  All that said though, he's one of the best men I've ever known. He's a yes man, a helper, a doer. He's always helping someone out. Whether it be a neighbor down the street, or a family in Haiti. (He's been on several mission trips with our church and has another one planned this spring). He's a very proactive and take-charge kind of guy. He's very social and loves being around people. I love all this about him. It's comforting to know. I'm way more laid back, and not nearly as social. It feels good to know that if I need him to, he can step up and take charge of any situation. I am really thankful for him and am lucky to be his wife!    MP170620
At our wedding, October 17, 2010 
 
  IMG_1326Jimmy holding a puppy 
  
IMG_0930At a wedding for some friends of ours  
 
  578353_271555836268529_861142380_n[1]
Jimmy at an orphanage in Haiti with a sweet little girl
 
 
 
XOXO, Candice








Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment