Tuesday, June 18, 2013

It’s been forever!

I know it’s been like a million years since I’ve written a blog post. I got super busy at the end of the school year and I had some health issues. As soon as school was out, I had to have my gallbladder removed…not fun! But, I’m feeling much better! We are in full summer mode here. I feel super lazy but it’s nice to not have to be somewhere all the time.

We've had some home improvements going on around here. Jimmy built some shelves in our kitchen and we're repainting the cabinets and getting new hardware. We are about halfway finished. We have the upper cabinets and shelves done, we just have to paint the lower cabinets and wainscoting. I like it so much better! We also got a new refrigerator. I love it! We are having trouble deciding on countertops, though. We spent date night in Lowe's and Home Depot last night looking at countertop samples. I want the marble look, either in white or black. He keeps picking speckled browns. I think we've decided on Corian, though, so at least we agree on that. Martha Stewart has a line for Corian that I love.

So, I thought I'd share some kitchen inspiration.

This is the countertop that I want…Martha Stewart for Corian in Shoreline

















So, you get it. I like white cabinets with white marble/ marble-looking countertops. I’ve just got to get Jimmy on board with my vision!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment