Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What I'm Loving Now

I know it has been a cult favorite for awhile now, but I just got around to getting the Naked eye palette from Urban Decay. And, while I love it, I love the Lip Junkie Lip Gloss that I ordered with my $5 off coupon even more. It's really glossy and shiny and it stays on forever. Plus, it's minty too! What's not to love?!

 


I've always loved classic nail colors: read red, nude, or black. It took me awhile to embraced all the new nail colors and nail art but I'm really loving the accent nail as well as the half moon mani.

this a nude and silver sparkles mani...the silver doesn't "sparkle" that well in the photo though ;)



I'm also loving this girl, but then again, I'm always loving her! This is Isabella doing back handsprings in the snow.

 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment